Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you relish its natural wholesomeness. The town, its century-old fortress, and the best wineries reviewed on specialised magazines are the main destination of our outing.
Great skill in the cellar, which includes a long maturation in casks made from valuable wood, make Brunello, holder of the title of “Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality”, the most highly regarded wine in the world.
You will have the opportunity to taste prestigious wines in the best wineries on the territory and to discover Montalcino and the wonderful surrounding area.
EXECUTION DATES: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
DURATION: 5 hours
FROM: from your accommodation
Price per person : 68,00 EURO
AT TIME: 2.00 pm (from 1st April to 31st October) - 1.00 pm (from 1st November to 31st March)
THE QUOTE INCLUDES:
• Shuttle service from your accommodation and back.
• Private minivan with all comforts for a maximum of 8 people.
• Expert bilingual escort (Italian-English).
• Tour of Montalcino and its stronghold and short break to shop for typical products and local crafts.
• Wine tasting at two renowned Montalcino winery reviewed on the best specialised magazines, such as Wine Spectator and Decanter.
• Tasting of bruschette and typical Tuscan cold cuts and cheese.
• Possibility of buying wine at favourable prices at the winery visited during the tour (shipped almost everywhere in the world).