Pick up from your accommodation and arrival at an historical winery in the Chianti Classico Area around 10 a.m. The experience will start with a private tour of the cellar with explanation of process of winemaking and winery's philosophy.
Then a professional hiker and Environmental Guide, will guide you on a tour around the vineyards where you will discover fantastic landscape: grape vines, rolling hills, woods, lakes and typical Tuscan country houses spread in the 350 hectares belonging to the property.
After a couple of hours hiking, you will come back to the winery to enjoy a full typical Tuscan lunch with great wines perfectly combined with different courses of your lunch.
Time needed: about 7 hours
Departure: at 9,00 am from your accommodation
Available: from Monday to Friday
Minimum: 2 people
Maximum: 8 people
- 214 € per person from 2 up to 3 people
- 144 € per person from 4 up to 6 people
- 114 € per person from 7 up to 8 people
The rate includes:
- Transfer to and from your accommodation with private minivan equipped with every comfort for up to 8 people with driver available who speaks English and Spanish.
- Environmental Guide
- Visit and wine tasting
- Typical Tuscan lunch. The lunch includes appetizers; pasta course; main course; side dish and dessert (beverages and wines are included).
WANT TO BOOK THE HIKING IN THE LANDS OF FRANCIACORTA? CLICK HERE!