Don’t miss the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with cars, images and trophies that have marked the history of the brand. Thrill to the roar of a Ferrari engine and see the well-known “Galleria del Vento” (Wind Tunnel) designed by Renzo Piano, Italy’s most famous living architect. The gallery is used to test the aerodynamics and high speed performance characteristics of the “Pranching Horse” cars.
On request, and if available, you can also book the exclusive shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano track and the Viale Enzo Ferrari to live the whole Ferrari Experience.
The tour continues with a visit to a renowned balsamic vinegar producer close to MARANELLO, where you will be shown the ageing process of the best balsamic vinegar of Modena and you will taste the specialities of the estate. Lunch consisting of typical regional dishes will be served in a characteristic restaurant nearby.
The tour ends with the visit to a cheese factory (tasting included) where the inimitable Parmigiano-Reggiano is made.
QUOTE FOR EACH PERSON: 110.00 €
EXECUTION DATES: Monday, Thursday (from 1st April to 31st October)
THE QUOTE INCLUDES:
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escort
• Entrance fee to the Ferrari Museum
• Traditional lunch based on regional products
• Visit to a famous vinegar producer with sampling of balsamic vinegar
• Visit to a cheese factory with tasting.
DISCOUNT / ADD ON:
• Free for children under 2 years, 50% discount for children between 3-12 years
• Optional: Ferrari or Lamborghini Test Drive at an extra charge
• Optional: Shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano track and the Viale Enzo Ferrari at an extra charge.
FROM: Piazza Gramsci in front of La Lizza Bar
AT TIME: 6.30 am
DURATION: 13 hours
FROM: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
AT TIME: 8.15 am
DURATION: 11 hours