This wine results from the wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, and originates from the hilly area from which it draws its name.
Our expert and witty tour leaders will lead you to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colours that can only be found in the hills of this region.
The sounds, scents and flavours of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time.
Together, we will enjoy exploring these fantastic sceneries and will appreciate their century-old traditions.
QUOTE FOR EACH PERSON: 60.00 €
EXECUTION DATES: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
DURATION: 5 hours
FROM: your accommodation
AT TIME: 2.00 pm (from 1st April to 31st October) - 1.00 pm (from 1st November to 31st March)
THE QUOTE INCLUDES:
• Shuttle service from your accommodation and back.
• Private minivan with all comforts for a maximum of 8 people.
• Expert bilingual escort (Italian-English).
• Tour of the most typical villages, abbeys and castles.
• Wine tasting at two renowned wineries in the Chianti area reviewed on the best specialised magazines, such as Wine Spectator and Decanter. During each visit, you will have the opportunity to follow a detailed description of the different steps required for the production of wine: your journey through taste will start from the vineyard, with illustrations of the growth and development of the vines and will lead to the cellar, where the product undergoes processing, fermentation and bottling.
• Tasting of bruschette and typical Tuscan cold cuts and cheese.
• Possibility of buying wine at favourable prices at the wineries visited during the tour (shipped almost everywhere in the world).