During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni and Castellina in Chianti.
In Monteriggioni you will fnd some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato.
The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami.
Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another typical cellar.
QUOTE FOR EACH PERSON: 42,00 €
EXECUTION DATES: Every day
DURATION: 5 hours
FROM: Florence, Leopolda Station, Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with via Elio Gabbuggiani in front of Cafè Julia la Churillana.
AT TIME: 2.45 pm
THE QUOTE INCLUDES:
• Pick-up on request
• Travel by GT coach with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Visit of Monteriggioni fortress and Castellina in Chianti
• Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines, oil and balsamic vinegar
• Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
• Opportunity to buy wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese and herbs
- BABY FROM 0 TO 2 YEARS: 0,00 €
- CHILDREN FROM 3 TO 12 YEARS: 21,00 €