The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you savour its natural wholesomeness. The town, its century-old fortress, and the best wineries reviewed in specialised magazines are the main destination of our outing.
You will discover Montalcino, the splendid St. Antimo’s Abbey and the beautiful surrounding area.
Along with a selection of other prestigious wines, you will also sample Brunello di Montalcino, known as the “Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality”, presently the most appreciated wine product in the whole world.
QUOTE FOR EACH PERSON: 38.00 €
EXECUTION DATES: ON REQUEST
DURATION: 5 hours
FROM: Piazza Gramsci, in front of "La Lizza Cafè"
AT TIME: 2.00 pm (from 1st April to 31st October) - 1.00 pm (from 1st November to 31st March)
THE QUOTE INCLUDES:
• Journey by GT Coach with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts (English, French, Spanish, German and Italian)
• Guided tour of Montalcino and its stronghold and short break to shop for typical products and local crafts
• Guided visit to St. Antimo’s Abbey, renowned for its celebrated Gregorian Chants
• Tasting of wines at a renowned Montalcino winery reviewed in the best specialised magazines, such as Wine Spectator and Decanter
• Tasting of bruschettas and typical Tuscan cold cuts and cheese
• Possibility of buying wine at the estate visited at advantageous prices (deliveries almost all over the world)