The excursion begins with a visit to Pisa and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower.
The tour continues with a brief stop in Vinci, a small village of medieval origins, birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci, the genius known throughout the world for its inventions. Here you can visit the Leonardo Museum with one of the largest and most original collections of machines and models of Leonardo engineer, architect and scientist. Lunch at a characteristic winery or restaurant, where we will enjoy tasting renowned local wines.
After lunch, the wonders continue with a visit to San Gimignano, the splendid Medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, following the panoramic roads of the Chianti region, we will come to Siena, the city of the Palio. Here we will meet a local guide who will take us on a tour of the city, highlighting important monuments, palazzos and piazzas, including Piazza del Campo, where the Palio di Siena horse race is run, and Piazza del Duomo, where we will see both the exterior and the interior of the magnificent Cathedral. At sunset, in the beautiful and unique Piazza del Campo, the tour ends with an exclusive dinner outdoors with pizza and ice cream, comfortably seated in the reserved tables in a restaurant under the Torre del Mangia.
QUOTE FOR EACH PERSON: 95,00 €
EXECUTION DATES: Every day (from 1st April to 31st October)
DURATION: 14 hours
FROM: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
AT TIME: 7.45 am
THE QUOTE INCLUDES:
• Travel by GT coach with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Free time in Pisa, Vinci and San Gimignano
• Wine tasting
• Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes (vegetarian menu is available upon request)
• Guided tour of Siena
• Admission to the Siena Cathedral
• Dinner in Piazza del Campo square with Pizza and Gelato
DISCOUNT / ADD ON:
- Free for children under 12 year age,
- 5,00 € discount for students under 26 years of age
- Low cost option: € 70,00, does not include pick up service, guided visits and entrance tickets
- Optional Leonardo da Vinci Museum: € 7,00 per pax